Help with my mini engine conversion

This is my first post on here but been here many times and found help on most occasions.

I am fitting a 1.3 K11 into a 1974 mini. I am about year into the build but unfortunately lost my build thread on 16v mini forum due to an error by the Web hoster 123.com.

Now I have a problem that I hope you can help me with. I have made up a plenum in alloy.

I'm stuck with what pipes attach to the old manifold as it was stripped so long ago and my memory isn't what it used to be. Come to think of it it was never that great!

Now a bit more info
I am binning the waxstat on the throttle body.
I am also binning the vac lines to the petrol tank vent.
No servo.
As far as i can see i only need a vaccuum line to the fuel rail. Can i take this from the throttle body?
What are all those other hose connections on the old manifold?

Large 1 : Servo
Small 2 : Oily breather from top right cam cover breather
Large 3 : Not sure, maybe from carbobn canister / tank breather system
Small 4 : Feed for fuel pressure regulator

Thanks for that Matt.
More questions -
1 Where does the small hose on the throttle body go to?
2. Could I use it for the fuel pressure regulator (as it looks like that is the only vacuum line I will need)?
3. Where does the breather on the left

I welded a plate with three 1/4 BSP holes in it on the underside of the plenum just in case I needed them. I can put bungs in these.

I will try and look at my mums Micra as I am paying her a visit this evening. It's not easy to see with the air filter box in place so I might need to get my hands dirty and do it by feel!

I also picked up a set of GSXR 600 Throttle bodies from Ebay for £24 delivered! But that's for a later update when I eventually go with Microsquirt.

In the meantime here is a photo of the plenum installed -

the small one on the t/b is level with the butterfly, so it does,nt draw any manifold vacuum (but has a strong venturi effect at low throttle openings) and that one is used to purge the carbon canister iirc
the other vacuum sources can be all linked together if you like, the only important ones pcv/brake/fuelreg basically

The manifold took me ages. I kickedthe basic design off somebody else when I searched the internet. Hadn't done much TIG welding until this and although it's not great, I am fairly chuffed with the way it turned out.
What's the best thing to do with PCV and the breathers on the cam cover? Small filters to atmosphere or hook them up to a hose tail on the plenum?

the vent on the nearside of the cam cover is the pcv inlet (needs a simple filter) and the black pcv valve on the offside rear connects to the manifold

the vent on the nearside of the cam cover is the pcv inlet (needs .a simple filter) and the black pcv valve on the offside rear connects to the manifold
Perfect. Two hose tails required on my plenum then. A small one for the fuel regulator. Larger one for PCV. Blank off the hose on the throttle body. Job done.

Thanks for all the help everyone and no doubt I'll be back with more questions later.

The manifold took me ages. I kickedthe basic design off somebody else when I searched the internet. Hadn't done much TIG welding until this and although it's not great, I am fairly chuffed with the way it turned out.
What's the best thing to do with PCV and the breathers on the cam cover? Small filters to atmosphere or hook them up to a hose tail on the plenum?
i might have to try my hand at making a manifold, my work has a tig welder

I CAD modeled min first and this realy helped with dimensions. I didn't do any flow analysis though.

I bought a 4 inch 180 degree bend and hacked it out with the dremel.

Back