help the new boy

N

nixe

hi you lot ! just got my firsts micra and love it , but before you all jump to any conclusions . NO I'm not 18 first car !I'm 38 and have had my fair share of hot hatches but with the family getting bigger i need sumthing to get back and forward to work ! but why should it be boring . so trying to make it smart on a budget . so my question is what alloy wheels will fit from what other make ie rover ect so i can get shot of the 155x13 rubbish cheers

This should have perhpas been posted in the K11 general area!!

i was just about to link you to the tyresave website which tells you the fitments of each car, but they seem to have taken it down because people on ebay were using it to sell their wheels. but if you search on google for wheel fitment then you should find something. Or even when your searching ebay or wherever for new wheels, ask if they will fit before putting in an offer.

sorry i couldnt really help u, but im sure someone on here could, come on ppl help a new one out!

k11s have 13" wheels too fox, my mates does anyway an shes not added nothin to it except a set of stylish vinyl L plates

Pretty sure rover pcd is 110, I looked at some metro alloys for mine a while back :) Probably best to sell them and put the money towards some more suitable ones...

THANKS EVERYBODY ! THE IDA IS TO GO TO THE LOCAL SCRAP YARD AND FIND SOMETHING WIDER THAT FITS . AS I SAID ITS A RUNNER FOR WORK .ITS A K11 TWO DOOR ON A K, PLATE .NEAT AND TIDY AND ALL FOR THE PRINCELY SUM OF£200. AND SORRY I POSTED IN THE WRONG PLACE .

Back