New to the community

• Thread starter Deleted member 24633
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24633

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]I am 21 years old and have been looking for a fuel efficient daily for a while, but ofcourse wanted something JDM
:rolleyes:

I know the forums are based on mostly Micras in the U.K and a few from Europe, but here's the twist to my story.. I live on the other side of the world on a small island called Aruba. For those of you who don't know Aruba is a small island in the caribbean with about 120.000 inhabitants.

Ooh also forgot to mention, Micras were never imported to Aruba.. :p

The roads here are built and meant for LHD cars but there's no law stating that a person can not import a RHD car. Which means that a big portion (about 30%) of all vehicles are RHD imports mostly from of Japan.

I don't own a Micra yet.. Or well I do.. Somehow.. :eek:

Scrolling through beforward.com looking for a new daily, I found what is soon to be my new love.

After a few days of scrolling, and also being on a budget, I found a 1998 Nissan Micra for $1 excl. shipping, yes.. $1 (it was on sale with 99% off)

Now here's another twist.. I know these are hated on here .... but it's a Bolero :D:eek:

Everyone has their opinions, and everyone has their own tastes. I only bought the car because after some research I found out that no one has tried modding one of these, and I wanted to be the first hehe. I'm modding the **** out of mine, ofcourse..

I've been waiting for almost 2 months now for the car to arrive and it will be arriving on the 18th of May.

I've had a lot of time to do research, and already know towards what look I am going, and am only waiting for the car so that I know everything's in order so that I can start modding it.

It's a 1.3L automatic. With 101K KM on the odo. I don't plan on going crazy with the engine, but obviously want to make it as nice and tidy as possible.

All ideas are welcome, I hope some of you are excited to see my odd but yet interesting little project, thanks for reading, hope I didn't bore you to death! [/COLOR]

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 24633

Welcome, looking forward to seeing this, would be a first on the forum i think, could be cool if done right

Id get some nice wheels, lower it and try and de-chrome everything then it would be looking sweet ;)

Hello there and thank you! Yes I think it is hehe, haven't found much about them on the forum, will do my best, lowering and wheels are the first thing I'm going to be tackling as soon as the car arrives.

I'll post an update as soon as the car gets here and also hope more people show interest :p

I am taking the project seriously but also bought it for the lols, it's gonna be fun driving around in that little thing getting all kinds of odd looks