New and need parts help.

Hi guys and girls.

I'm new here but not new to micras. I've had mine a while now (facelift 2001 k11 1.4) and have slowly been tinkering with it. I've been searching through MSC for a while too for bits and advice.

I am after a couple of fairly specific bits to help me on my way so any advice on where to get them and if anyone has any experience of fitting them etc. would be appreciated.

Firstly I would like to fit some DTM cup wing mirrors but I am aware they don't make the baseplates to fit a micra. Will the universal trimmable baseplates work or can I fit the DTMs to my existing mirror plates?

Second, I have seen a SEAT Ibiza front splitter fitted to a rear micra bumper. What year Ibiza is it from? Where can I get one?

Third, I like the look of the rover 400 side skirts. Again what year car are they from? Are they standard rover side skirts? Where can I get them?

This should keep me going for a while trying to search out these bits. I would really appreciate any info on the above.

Thanks in advance.

Liam

Hey there, welcome..

I also have a 1.4 they're fun aren't they?

okay, so i think i can help here, the splitter is from a seat ibiza MK4:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Seat-Ibiz...ip-Sport-Valance-Splitter-Cupra-/320977020628

Although personally i would say it looks best on the front but each to their own,

the side skirts i have not been able to see much in terms of getting hold of them, rover 25 ones are easier to source but fitting may be an issue but im sure you could trim and stick where needed:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/rover-200...233?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item4aec4f4271

As for the wing mirrors, i have no idea whatsoever. apoligies. :D

Thanks for that. I agree the splitter may look better on the front but I have fitted a 2001 Clio splitter there and from what I can see our options for the rear are limited.

Oh and I have just clicked your link to the Ibiza splitter and that's not the one I was after. I'm after on from an earlier model. Thanks though.

Back