Help problems with lights..

mas12555

Rare parts nerd #JDM
When I put my side lights on I hear a buzzing sound and when I put my main beam it still happens but only one light works.. I have a super s so it has the fog lights and they dont work as well..

Im not bothered about them not working at the moment as im sure its just bulbs but I would like some help with the buzzing sound. If needed I will upload a video of the problem.

Thanks for your time and help.

Its to tell you that your lights are on when the key is taken from the ignition to remind you to turn them off. If its buzzing while the engine is on there is a problem with the unit. You will need to find it and just disconnect it ,easiest and chepest option

I found the isssuie just now and found out why the OF light wasnt working it was because the previous owner deciced the put a TONE load of copper grease on the contacts between the bulb and the plug. I cleaned it up and now no more buzzing and the light works.

Its good that it buzzes to tell you theres a break in the ciriut and thanks for your help mate.

I found the isssuie just now and found out why the OF light wasnt working it was because the previous owner deciced the put a TONE load of copper grease on the contacts between the bulb and the plug. I cleaned it up and now no more buzzing and the light works.

Its good that it buzzes to tell you theres a break in the ciriut and thanks for your help mate.

Its to tell you your lights are on when your getting out of the car not a break in the circuit as far as I know

I got two. One when the ignition is off ( to tell me that i have left my lights on) and one (different sound) to tell me that theres a break in the circuit. Try taking off one of you bulbs it might make the sound.. It also makes the sound when the ignition is on and even when the engine is on. Thats why i guessed its to tell me either my lights dont work or theres a break in the circuit.

i had this , my offside headlight was out but the connector was still connected and was making this buzzing sound , i dissconected it and no more buzzing , just need to get a new bulb :D nothing to worry about man

Back