Problem with headlights

wilsonian

Ex. Club Member
I'm currently having a problem with my pas side head light. it wont go on full beam. i've tried a new buld and still nothing. some times when i put the head lights on full or main beam i hear a buzzing sound coming from the dash - i think it might be a relay problem.

any one had this before?

I have, with every micra I've owned!!

Check the fuse box by the battery, the fuse holder for the light has probably melted and/or the the bulb holder has melted too.

As far as I know this is a common thing for micra's, usually have to do a little re-wiring which is easy.

Have a look and let us know if it is that

as said above. the current melts the plaSTICS AND CASUES IT TO SHORT OUT. A SIMPE CASE OF REWIREING IT. CUT BACK PAST WERE IT HAS MELTED AND THEN RE SOLDER NEW BITS OF WIRE IN THERE. SOLVES THE ISSUE. THE RELAY WILL BE BUZZING AS IT IS GETTING A CONFUSED SIGNAL AND IS SHORTING

grr capitals meh

quickdraw said:
as said above. the current melts the plaSTICS AND CASUES IT TO SHORT OUT. A SIMPE CASE OF REWIREING IT. CUT BACK PAST WERE IT HAS MELTED AND THEN RE SOLDER NEW BITS OF WIRE IN THERE. SOLVES THE ISSUE. THE RELAY WILL BE BUZZING AS IT IS GETTING A CONFUSED SIGNAL AND IS SHORTING
I can't think who elses car does that :wasntme: ;)

Back