Help Needed !!

Hey all, (Y)
Im the newbie, Richard. I have a Micra 1.3 LX. Work in a body shop, just wondering what over car bodykits will fit my micra??
d'ya think a Clio bodykit with minor adjusments without stupid gaps around wings and grille will fit??
Cheers
Richard

Rich_Micra said:
Hey all, (Y)
Im the newbie, Richard. I have a Micra 1.3 LX. Work in a body shop, just wondering what over car bodykits will fit my micra??
d'ya think a Clio bodykit with minor adjusments without stupid gaps around wings and grille will fit??
Cheers
Richard

hi welcome to the club :)

if you do a search you will find out about lots of different kits that will fit but i think the easiest ones (apart from micra ones lol) are corsa kits.

i know pinkprincess did one but it was a bit of work, and people have done almera ones too. but the best is to keep it micra for easiness ;)

or do what i do and go for subtle just off stock mods on your existing bumpers.

oh and someone fitted a k12 kit to a k11 and it looks the dogs ;)

good luck mate :)

i think both have been done,

but really anything can be made to fit. has anyone seen that fester with audi TT lights!?!

if you are going for a bodykit that isn't made for a micra then be prepared to spend loads.... but you are more likely to have something unique :)

Rich_Micra said:
i work in a body shop so wouldnt really cost me that much just the money for the kit

ah fair enough, well then all you have to do is pick the kit you like the most :)

really any small car kit should fit, whether it will suit the car is a different matter ;)

hi mate i ownt the k11 with the k12 kit on and its so easy to do and like eevryone says it looks sweet!

thats just an option but i did it purely to be diffrent.

so make a bodykit form an onther car fit that wuld be kool.

Back