Help Needed - k11 Immob Bypass

I have read the repeated instructions about bypassing the nats on a 1996 micra (separate key fob version). But I can not see what connector I need to re wire. Can anyone describe or give me any further pointers as to how I complete the bypass rewiring. When I look being the centre storage area I can not see the bunch of wires to pull down and now I have snapped of the glove box I can not see anything there either.

regards

Carl

To confirm, you have no little red transponder bit on your key then?

Ok you should be fine them, I'll let the others who have done this before help you.

can you describe what it looks like, what its connected to there are a bunch on small boxes with connectors all wrapped together, there is a large pin connector that goes into a wallet sized box that is screwed to the rear of the centre storage console any directions or details would be mostly appreciated the misses is moaning like hell

i scrapped the car in 07ish carl, all i can remember is the sparky cut-n-shut some wires behind the centre console (about 4 yrs prior to scrapping it), and had it running in 10 minutes.
i posted a pic of what i thought was the box a few years ago, probably in another thread :)

ill have a look for the previous thread, someone must be able to point me to the right part I have looked and tried but I need guidance if anyone can expand on what is the bit I need to do the wiring adjustments to

thanks for your time frank I will look back for that thread

Carl

Anyone

I have found the receiver attached to the rear of the centre console is it the connector into the receiver that requires to wires to be modified, if so there are ten wires, one being the arial??

regards

Carl

nice one for that Frank, the numbers are very similar to the numbers I am looking and and the parts position to how the fella describes it location, I have more wires then eight though so I am gonna try and open this to see if the inner side is numbered

the first green and black wire is in the correct place if the colours do not match the sequence given in the instructions, maybe I should just count along in order from the first green and black wire??? what do you think

the first green and black wire is in the correct place if the colours do not match the sequence given in the instructions, maybe I should just count along in order from the first green and black wire??? what do you think
heh, spin the barrel and pull the trigger eh carl :D

I think I have found my problem I was looking through the vehicles paperwork seeking inspiration and I found a receipt of which says the vehicle had its immob taken out by KAP when it was sold back in 2003. They must have fitted something other then the standard factory fitment. Little monkeys. I will call KAP 2moro quoting the part number of the receiver and see what they say.

bloody carso_O

Back