MICRA K11 E IMMOBILISOR BYPASSS Pre Nats 1 Version

My micra is a K11E and it has the nissan immob fitted of which is previous to the fitment of the Nats 1 with the eight pin connector that can be re wired if it needs to be bypassed. I have found out that my immoboliser is Cat 2 and has been fitted to Terrano (r20) 09/94-05/96, Primera (P10 E) 09/94-04/95, Micra K11E 07/94-12/95)
Does anyone know hoe to bypass this immobiliser?

If there is a YODA of the micra world then please help

Sorry I should describe the set up incase it helps
The receiver is screwed to the rear if the centre console. The immobiliser is deactivated with a seperate fob. I am informed that the control unit immobiliser is in the drivers side bulk head area behind steering wheel. Saying that I wonder if the bit behing the steering wheel is the 8 pin connector. I shall look when I get home.

Carl

The easiest way to by-pass ANY accessory immobilisor is to follow all wiring on it and remove it from the car one bit at a time. So start at your reciever in your centre consul and follow the wires that come out of it. You need to follow ALL wires and remove one at a time. They normally cut the Fuel Pump, Ignition and the Coil.
There will be two wires to each unit and they will intercept the signal so you remove both wires then solder the cars wiring back together where it has been cut. (This makes more sense once you follow wires and see how the immob is spliced in)
Do each part one at a time and you can eventually remove the entire immobilisor from the car and it will be back to standard. Be warned though if you are not too compitant with car electrics this should probably not be attempted. But if you know your way around a multimeter and a soldering iron it is quite a straightfoward job to remove an immobilisor.
Hope this helps.

Hello col85

Thank you for the guidance on this one. If I had knowledge I would go for it but I really dont. I am sure this would take someone a good few hours if they new what they was doing, so I would assume it would take me such a long time.

Thanks again, unfortunatley it seems not many have the immobiliser fitted so the odds of a easy bypass are unlikely. Such a shame, the old girl has a dent in every panel, but has 0-60 in just under 10 seconds of which I think is bloody good and a lot of fun. Hey ho she is ava for a quick sale if anyone wants to pay £100 and come and collect it. Carl Ashford, Kent

Back