Back from Japan!

CMF_GTRHOLIC

» CMF Member
Hi all, im back from japan now. Not much to report really. There werent all that many k11's around while i was there. and when there was, it was usually a granny with white gloves driving. There were plenty of k12's though. still trying to get used to that shape though. I went to nissan to get the wiring diagram for the tachometer. it was such a mission to get it! they really dont want to give copies of it out! anyways, i will send a copy to cisco so that people can use it as reference material. im still trying to mate it up to the ozzy k11, and im having difficulties. i will post that in another thread though. anyways, the point of this thread is not really important seeing that not many people know me or contact me anyways, so i just thought i would post a few pictures i took at the osaka auto messe. hope you enjoy these pics.

CMF_GTRHOLIC

» CMF Member
For all you tofu fans!

Attachments

• 12852.jpg
    12852.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 31

CMF_GTRHOLIC

» CMF Member
hmmm... thats all folks... i have a few more pics but its of gtrs and stuff... the auto messe was quite a disapointment really. tokyo is heaps better. i have the pics in high res, if anyone would like a particular photo, mail me.

CMF_MALLIE

» CMF Member
Very cool pix, GTRHOLIC.

That Nissan Note looks like a Honda Jazz with a K12 front.

There's a car very much like that "R34 Maloo" here in Oz at car shows (such as Autosalon) which is an S13 converted to a ute with an R34 front.

cisco

» CMF Member
AWESOME pics mate. Glad you had a good time.

I saw heaps of K11s when I was there last March. Where abouts did you go? Ahhh!!! Can't wait to go back! I'm having withdrawals.

Back