Help mileage reset

fraz_micra_88

Ex. Club Member
rite well i took a trip to the scrappy to get new dials and found some out of an si, now when i plug it in ect the mileage from the old car shows and not from mine, if there anyway i can re set this to mine?? or any1 know of a place near glasgow that does it???

cheers fraz

i dont think that applys sonic. his is a digital milage with electric speedo drive, not the older mechanical type as described in that thread.

MILEAGE CORRECTION.
Digital Dash Correction for all makes of vehicle. KPH to MPH, Service Lights reset. Serving Tayside and the North of Scotland.
Call DIGITAL DASH SERVICES Tel: 07050 212185.

There ya go mate, a bit closer to home

cheers guys, turns out there is a guy in hillington dont know if i can be botherd with the hassel, mite put them up for sale!! keep your eyes peeled

do you know how lucky you were to just go and find that? these are extremely rare!!!

sorry i cant help you answer your question, but to be honest - it aint tooo much of a big deal.. just make a note of your old mileage when u take your old clocks out and the mileage on the new clocks - so u always know the exact difference.

Back