Help for a micra newbie

Having only had the car for a couple of weeks i am new to the world of all things micra and i would greatly appreciate some help. Unfortunately my interior light is broken, it doesn't come on when i open the door and it doesnt work when i flick the switch. Today I replaced the bulb but still no joy, any idea what else i can try?

Yeah check fuses first! I had this problem aswell, found it was slight corrosion on th switch! Wire wool solved that problem :grinning:

Thanks for all you quick replies. My micra is a k11 1.0L N plate shape. Again this may be a silly question but i'm a total novice im afraid, how would i go about cheking the fuse?
cheers

Does your clock on the dials work?
And the light in the boot?

The interior light runs thorugh the same fuse as these, I think it's the third one down on the LH side.

Fuse panel is beneath the steering wheel on the RH side

ollie, my clock on the dials does not work either, so this looks like it could be the problem. thanks very much, cheers everyone whos helped me i'll try and replace it tomorrow, and keep you informed as to how it goes

that advice was magic, just got spare 10 amp fuse from a mate, now the interior light and the dashboard clock work. I would have been stuck for days on that.
Cheers

Back