hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

magpie

Buy & Sell Member
hello all on MSC

Just thought i would post up and introduce myself my names john im 33 and from blackpool lancashire.

i have just become the owner of a 93 micra 1.3 super sport via fleabay.

pick it up on thursday all being well

it has a few issues but nothing to major.........alledgedly

saw the micra stand at JAE last year was loving the camper conversion :wow:

I had one of my celicas on the gt4 owners club stand about 3 pitches away.

so its the micra for blatting around in during the week and the celicas for weekends.....but somehow i get the feeling the micra will be a fun little car so may get used more often than not.

this is my first nissan so any pointers on ownership of these cars appreciated

TIA john

magpie said:
saw the micra stand at JAE last year was loving the camper conversion :wow:
Welcome to the club, glad you liked the camper! I might be putting it on eBay sometime soon as I need the money to tune my 1.3 (Aiming for around 130BHP this year :)) sad to see it go, but it was fun and I had my fair share of people looking at it funny on the motorways :D

Hopefully you will find owning a Micra is actually pretty fun, I'm on my 4th now ;) :laugh: and I still have fun every day in it :)

Enjoy your stay here and welcome!

James :)

Welcome to the club. I got my induction kit from one of your members on the GT4 club, so hi!

James said:
Welcome to the club, glad you liked the camper! I might be putting it on eBay sometime soon as I need the money to tune my 1.3 (Aiming for around 130BHP this year :)) sad to see it go, but it was fun and I had my fair share of people looking at it funny on the motorways :D

Hopefully you will find owning a Micra is actually pretty fun, I'm on my 4th now ;) :laugh: and I still have fun every day in it :)

Enjoy your stay here and welcome!

James :)

c'mon james keep up, i'm on my 5th! :)

Hey there magpie welcome to the club

Im in St Helens not that far away from Blackpool, another contributer to the North West group :D

We have meets every so often so keep an eye out on here !

thanks all for the warm welcome.

i will be sure to post up pics of the new steed....may even slip a couple of pics of the celicas in if they would be of interest.

anyway first hurdle is to see if it gets me back home tomorrow when i collect it. :)

Hello, welcome to the club!

Glad to see another NWer! I live a few miles away from preston, so not too far from you!

well picked it up ...what can i say

82000 mile 12 year old car got me home from north wales never missed a beat and i "think" the petrol gauge moved a little bit?

really tight handling no nasty squeeks or rattles bodys not to hot but cant have it all.

cruises ok @ motorway speeds and seemed preety stable round the nice twisty welsh roads.

certainly miles better than any 12 year old ford vauxhall etc etc

Great to hear it! suprised the petrol needle has only moved a little though, driving from wales. But then again, i usually only drive short distances which burns more fuel anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back