hello

M

minnnt

hiya people... just wanted to try and get some inter-club relations going. i'm from SISOC which is the owners club for the Ignis Sport... just looking around your site, seems quite a good site. we are in the early stages of ours and just wanted to know what was around to challenge our cars! maybe we could organise some santa pod fun next year between us and the 160sr boys on here... no offence to the others!!

what kinda performance are people getting from theirs? i would have thought it would be nippier than the 9.8 it says in the book!!

have a look around our site... www.sisoc.co.uk

Hi there,
The 1.6 K12 is as yet untested at santa pod. The fastest NA 1.3 K11 has got about 16.8 seconds. Fastest 1.0 K10 about 18.5 Fastest NA1.2 K10 about 17.9 Fastest turbo 1.0, 14.0 sec. Im sure the MSC would be defintately upfor a meet :)

It doesnt have a Micra engine. Yes, it is VERY VERY fast. But it's in a class of its own, and as I see it cannot be used as a resonable or sensible comparison / or representation of this club.

oh right... well we will hopefully sort something out! would be fun to have a club shoot out!! look forward to it!

i know the 160sr is quiker than 9.8 (i have no proof tho) like ed said its not bin timed properly yet

ill bring my 160sr along to this if it goes ahead :D

Back