New Nissan Owners Club UK

P

pedro9474

Hi there i hope i am not stepping on anyones toes here but we have just started up a new Club/Forum .And all nissans are welcome on there rather than it being a set up just for individual makes within the nissan family .
At the moment its still in the early stages and we are not by any means trying to compete with any other nissan forums, All we wanted to do was give people another choice and be part of another growing Nissan Club .And get as many different makes within the Nissan family involved .
Some of you guys i have met at various Nissan club meets i have arranged in Scotland and that was another reason why we got this club started too try and get as many inter club meets on the go all over the uk .
So i hope too see some of you guys on there and help us grow into another excelent owners club ....

Nissan Owners Club Link

Thanks in Advance guys
PEDRO......fwn

Alrighty Pedro, spoke to you about this at JAE, will be signing up for you, and hopefully help out with all the scottish Meets!

Thanks for all your positive feedback guys and i am glad you all took the time to pop over for a wee look .
And thanx Titch for the offer of help for the future Scottish meets i'll definetly take you up on your offer ..
PEDRO.....

Sorry Guys i was supposed too stick a post up on here too let you guys know there is a meet organised by N.O.C up at Loch Lomond .
Details are as follows
Time .... 11am
location .... Luss Car Park ( Loch Lomond)
Date .... Sunday 28th August 2005..
There will be a BBQ laid on too Thanks to the Guys over on SXOC so if your up for the meet just bring a few burgers to throw on etc .Should be a good day if we get the weather ...
Hope too see some of you guys there
PEDRO......

scottish-sr said:
Ive signed up - nice site. Going to try and go to the meet at loch lomond, or do you need to be invited??

No mate its not by invite only... EVERYONE who owns a Nissan is more than welcome too the meet the more the merrier hopefully it will be a good day and it will be good too meet so many new faces this time round ...
Glad too see so many from here popped over too have a wee look on N.O.C and sign up too thanks for the support guys its very much appreciated ..As some of you already know how hard it is getting a new Club/Forum off the ground and keeping members interested lol
PEDRO.....

Back