can we tag along?

B

ben-iggy

ay up fellas

im from the suzuki ignis sport owners club www.sisoc.co.uk

we've got a meet planned on the 5th, its gonna b our first meet as were still quite a young club.

unfortunatly people r dropping out and it looks like were gonna have 5 max!:doh:

would u consider either coming to donnington park where we r planning to meet or let us tag along to ur's?

we r intrested 2 c how the micra 160 compares to our iggy's.

cheers

ben

ide like to compare me 160sr(with added speed dent) to your cars,,dunno about that date tho

i've always loved these sports... i even booked a test drive but missed it...

the suzuki dealer near my house has got quite a few nice ones...
i donet like the decals and stuff on most of them advertised there...

i do like this one, recaros are standard iirc...
DSC06089.jpg

the blue ones got a mental exhaust, iggy has 107-109bhp depending on who u ask from a 1.5 16v (not the same engine as the yaris) 0-60 is 8.5-8.9secs again dpends on who u ask.

dont want to hijack ur meet or anything, but like i said we are still quite a junior club and could do with support from an established club like this.
it'll b our first meet and we havent got owt planned, thought having u guys there would male it more intresting.

im in chorley so a few of us could go down in convoy

see how it floats

Got a midlands meet on the 4th at Leicester so rite near Donnington, i couldn't see no reason y not!Anybody else got any objections?

benmicrasr said:
Anybody else got any objections?

me!,,i gotto sort my speed dent out,so it may be in the bodyshop, :(

if its not ill be ther ,try not to let the suzuka boys down :D

also,,what mods you guys got? what bhp increas are you getting from them?

sounds good. dont think i've ever seen an ignis done up. 'cept that one and its pretty nice. then again i had never seen a micra done up until afew months ago!! be happy to see you guys there.

usual mods k+n, zaust etc, not alot availible for the ignis yet
there is a supercharger but its veeeeeeeeerrrrrrrry expensive

ben-iggy said:
usual mods k+n, zaust etc, not alot availible for the ignis yet
there is a supercharger but its veeeeeeeeerrrrrrrry expensive

manifold? 4branch,decat?

wots the bhp go up to with these?

no i think sumone has de-cated, and ive seen one custom manifold but no bhp figures, needs remapping to get the best from mods like that.

one lad reckons hes got 120bhp from cat back zaust and k+n but i think thats taking the claimed gains to seriously

ben-iggy said:
no i think sumone has de-cated, and ive seen one custom manifold but no bhp figures, needs remapping to get the best from mods like that.

one lad reckons hes got 120bhp from cat back zaust and k+n but i think thats taking the claimed gains to seriously

yep,probly i little more responsive thats about it,

so your not modded really,makes it even cos none of the 160sr on here have been modded for performance yet,,probly an exhaust thats about it

cant wait

how many 160 SR's r there?

probably of got one if nissan hadnt taken so long to bring it out

would like to have a go against one any in the chorley/wigan area?

ben-iggy said:
how many 160 SR's r there?

probably of got one if nissan hadnt taken so long to bring it out

would like to have a go against one any in the chorley/wigan area?

about 5 or so i recon on the msc,,most of em are black aswell grr

mines the best tho! cos it has a feature nobody else has,,i think it mite catch on!

Attachments

• Photo-0011.jpg
    Photo-0011.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 328
unlucky, cudda bin worse tho.....cudda bin an ignis

i joke i joke

r u sueing 4 wip lash?

ben-iggy said:
unlucky, cudda bin worse tho.....cudda bin an ignis

i joke i joke

r u sueing 4 wip lash?

no already got one going on now so cant be botherd lol

whats the ignis handle like? be honest now ;)

very gud, not as much body roll as u wud expect being so tall, rides very hard over bumps though.

strut brace made a slight difference, would like to go against another iggy to see if its better or worse.

steering doesnt self centre as quickly with strut brace fitted, but under steers less

I've only ever seen one modified suzuki which was at Japshow this year

DSCF0061.JPG

Is that the same car as the one at the top, just different wheels?

i've always liked the ignis to, i think this is by far the best match up of cars to date. very close comparison:

both have same bhp, al though ignis reaches max at 400 rpm more than micra
160sr has more torque another 10 lb/ft
but ingnis is at least 50kgs lighter.

very close indeed, but we all know how crap factory figures are on paper so wonder how things pair up in real life....

:) might have look around sisoc in a bit :)

Donnington is about 20mins max away, come off at junction 21a and filter left at the roundabout then stay in the left hand lane and you will branch off left again then you come up to a roundabout and turn right(macdonalds is on the corner) about 400 yards up that road there will be a slip road which goes up a hill go up it then turn right at the island then straight over at the next 1 and you are at the meridian complex. How many of you will be coming?

No the Midlands meet has not changed location,

It is still this sunday at 3pm at the meridian centre.

Mark

ay up

right this is gonna b a long one

1. yes same car new wheels

2. yeah there both very close wud b intresting to compare hopefully we can this sunday

3.at the mo where thinking of still meeting at donny and then cruising up 2 cu later. where meeting @ 11 ish so we can make our way to u later.

4. this is the list so far.. http://www.sisoc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=604

will keep u guys posted wot were doing

ben

by the way is it just gonna b micras or will there b other types of nissan etc?

it would be good if we could meet up... sounds like it could be the start of an interesting club friendship!! look forward to seeing you on Sunday!!

Sounds good, we are meeting at 3, are you going to ring mark when you leave donnington?What time roughly do u think u will get to the meridian centre?Should be quite a few cars altogether, c u sunday

sorry don't know, which one is mark? probably meet u at 3

were planning to meet at 11 have sum lunch and pop down to u

Should be good, mark is the midlands rep i think, ok ben we will see you at 3, when you get into the complex take the first left turning then follow the road round to the left then all the way to the bottom of the car park!

Back