Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

swiss n/a

Ex. Club Member
Well i just want say hello to you all! i am sorry if my english is not very well cause im from switzerland! i owned a white micra 1.3 lx before and now i own a black 97 super S! in my country its hard to power up the car and stay legal... but i try to do my best..
i need to tell that this is one GREAT site!

greetings

Welcome :D its great to have people from around the globe on here :D get some pics up.

Welcome to the club! Your english is better than some of our english members lol! Enjoy your stay :)

Welcome to the site.

Arnold said:
Your english is better than some of our english members lol!

That could be taken as very nationalist and should get a warning :p

Either that or you know all us Scots speak properly,lol.

awrite welcome matey enjoy your stay!!! ive been to switzerland once was a nice place but left with no money, very expensive:(

scottish-sr said:
Welcome to the site.

That could be taken as very nationalist and should get a warning :p

Haha! wasnt meant that way if thats how u read it :) S'all good

Hey fraz, i know switzerland is damned (sorry that word but i found nothing that would match to that) expensive! but for that we got good roads ( except the motorways, they are always under construction!!) I will post pics of my micras tomorrow...
( and comeon, London is very expensive too... isnt it? fwn )

greetings

this morning i was on mfk to get my car legal as a 2seater. but that stupid expert told me, i need to install a cargo area or a sound system... so the car fell through the checkup and i need to spend 60Chf again and go again at another date... :glare: that *#%@#

8WUBJ.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

8WPHO.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

8WNUX.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

wow, it works...:slm:

8XIO6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

8XDWI.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

8X60J.jpg