Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeteST24

Ex. Club Member
Hello my name is Pete and I have just aquired a K11 Micra 1.3 LX for 50 notes.

The car needs a little TLC but my step sister in-law has got herself a new car so I bought the Micra :D

I live in Gravesend, Kent and I am also Kent and London Area Representative of Ford ST Owners Club.

My question is going to be posted in the relevent area but I thought it best to say hello first.

Pete

I pick the car up Saturday so I will get some piccies up when I get her home :)

I am looking forward to getting the car back to a reasonable condition. Cracking little cars, my GF has a green 1998 Micra Twister 1.0, they are comfortable to drive.

areet im new to the site. i have a green micra si with sensible mods lol. my micras got 15" o.z superleggra alloys which i tm going to get refurbed. anyone got any ideas which u think wud be the best colour.

cheers Jonny

The colour depends on other mods you have planeed IMO. I think gun metal could look nice :)

Welcome mate. Another Kent member!!!

I'm over on the isle of sheppey mate, but have weekly meets down bluewater on a monday if u ever fancied coming along!

Great little cars the Micras. Would like to see pics of the Micra and the ST24

Unfortunatly I dont own the Mondeo anymore...Was costing me too much to run and insure :(

She was putting out 193BHP and 182lb/ft Torque. But was doing about 24mpg :(

104_3333.jpg

100_3900.jpg

102_3967.jpg

My engine when I stripped it down...
100_3837.jpg

100_3838.jpg

100_3854.jpg

Old exhaust...
100_2816.jpg

New exhaust...
100_2828.jpg

100_2827.jpg

And for all you Nissan lovers out there :D

I would love to come to one of the meets, but it will have to be in the other halfs Micra...Mine wont be on the road until the new year when I turn 25...No point doing it before only got a month to wait :D

While she is sitting in the garage I can get on with some work, will need 2 new wings, a new bonnet new exhaust and a damn good clean. I will also do a service and spray the cam cover and other parts of the car :D

ST24s have got a lovely bodykit. I hate mondeos, but there is something about the ST24! 193BHP is quite a nice figure! Also know what you mean about bad petrol consumption. My other cars an 89 Orion with RS Turbo engine! It's a joke, especially with todays petrol prices in excess of £1 a litre!!!

Yeh they are lovely cars to drive, especially when you beat BMW's...I chased a BMW Z4 3.0 and his face didnt seem too happy when I eventually overtook him:grinning:

I beat a Poxhall Vectra GSI 3.2 V6 off the line going through Rochester...that was funny too. I would like to get the Micra to do things like that too...Only not quite so big cars lol

unless you're willing to spend big bucks it can probably be pushed up to around 120 BHP, although saying that, thats a lot for a little car. Excellent mod for the micra is the suspension, great car for throwing round corners. Only driven a better cornering car and thats was an old skool Mini!!

Dont think there is a better small car to throw about than an old Mini :D

I was thinking about putting a panel filter in and make a new air feed from the left and modify the other one. Deffinatly going to lower it and I will decat and get a new exhaust from MIJ Performance, the ones that done my Mondeo.

Oh BTW there Skyline is now pushing near 1200BHP :love:

Sounds like a good place to start. I'd recommend going for a Janspeed Manifold to compliment the De cat exhaust system! Panel filter is the best way to go for performance wise.

1200 BHP is a ridiculous amount.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back