Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, just joined as we have bought a 1.3 auto 1995 for me and the wife to poddle about in as our m/home is just a bit to thirsty nowdays. It has central locking and I have a spare universal remote locking kit I would like to fit. Problem I have is the wires behind the drivers door for the c/lock are
Green, Green & black, Yellow and Red &white. Not the same in my Haynes and I cannot find the same when I search this site for info, but then again I'm 60+ and me eyesight is a bit :laugh:.............. I have already sorted a few little problems out already by using the site so well worth joining.
Cheers Alan

Hello and welcome to the club, I'm sure someone will help you solve your problem soon if not you might need to start a new thread in the appropriate section.

Welcome to the club Alan, I hope you enjoy it here! I can't help you with the wires unfortuantely but if you post up in the K11 general discussion or technical forum, someone who knows more than me will help haha!

Welcome to the club Alan, I hope you enjoy it here! I can't help you with the wires unfortuantely but if you post up in the K11 general discussion or technical forum, someone who knows more than me will help haha!

These were the appropriate sections I was talking about, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back