Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

Found this site a few days ago as i've been desperate for info/advice on my micra and looks like i've struck gold here. So i couldnt stop myself from hitting the register button. So erm, this is me saying hello and its a pleasure to have found this forum.

I'm driving a 97 Micra Vibe 1.0, yes its one of those orange things, i like to think of it as Lamborghini orange.(Y) I never planned on keeping it long, but i've had it a year now and realised that I'll be keeping it for quite a while. So i've decided to breath some new life into it, as it had an old lady owner before and hasnt been looked after very well. (e.g. she used parcel tape to try and hold together a broken tail light...alas there is paint work still to be done).

Anyway, just saying hi, and i hope you dont mind me hanging about on the forums asking questions and possibly pitching in.

Peace :blues:

any questions ask away there are plenty of people clued up on the 90's micra and all dead friendly

Steve

evertyn cool imin falariaki tony, totlaly steeeeeeamin ,got2micras at home,turboin a super s at the moment, micras are the waythe wayforward tho!,
lower it,suum fiddennnnnnnnnnnnnzzzzzzzz! or better with 14"z

anyway,u stay in dundee..talk to stani and glen theyrup in dundee, there like haynesmanuals forthe k11 onesgot a turbo and the others built a 1600, sorryforthe drunkness! haa!!!!

cathch yee!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back