Hello (this time in the correct bit)

Not a good start :( so I will post my introduction again in the introduction bit, clues in the name I guess ;).

I currently do not own a car and use public transport (utter rubbish) for my daily commute. However due to a house move in the next few weeks I find myself requiring a cheap, reliable motor. My current other half mentioned the Micra, not a car on MY list by a long way because they are driven by old people :) she then pointed out that I'm a old person so get over it and have a look, a K11 is now on the shopping list.

I'm telling you what you all know that the Micra seems a cheap to buy, run, insure, reliable, non thrashed, fun, simple car that should be able to cope with a relitive high milage each day.

You all seem a keen and friendly lot so I hope to gain information and, maybe, insperation along the way.

Cheers, Bob.

I see a few have read my intro, which is good.

I said the Micra would not be my car of my dreams but, and this is odd, they seem to be growing on me :D Seriously they are and I'm working silly hours to fund my first which I will need no later than Easter! Still looking for a K11. I do like the low, wide wheel look but with my intended high daily milage I wonder if that would be a good idea? Let me get a car first and see what happens......

Back