Hello!

Hi folks

My name is Dave and here's my brief backstory:

• Used to own a K11 1.0 Micra. Gearbox exploded. Stupidly scrapped the car instead of keeping it and popping a new gbox in. With hindsight I now see it was the best car I've ever owned.
  • Built a kit car and then got carried away with turbo Jap 4wd stuff. Currently have a Nissan Stagea and a Pulsar GTiR.
  • Did a few track days in both the Stagea and the Pulsar. Wife did too, and she loved it - and is quite handy at it as well.
  • Decided that track days are for posers so went and did some actual competitive motorsport so entered an Autosolo in the Pulsar
  • Realised that despite looking awesome, the Pulsar was the wrong car and far to precious to use for Autosolo and what we actually needed was a trusty K11 Micra.
  • Signed up here.
I'm now on the hunt for a 1.3 pre-facelift K11 Micra to use for Autosolo and possibly some sprints when we get a bit more experience.

Here's some pics of our old Micra, sadly missed :(

regards

Dave A

P1050630.JPG

P1050629.JPG

bonus pic, the completely daft Pulsar :cool: complete with rally mud flaps that flap in the wind like stupid spaniel ears

20160907_185703.jpg

Here we go, picked this up today, 1.3GX, perfect for getting to work over winter and then autosolo next year :) hardly anything wrong with it, just kangaroos a tiny bit in 1st and 2nd but is already behaving better from a good motorway thrash

38k miles!!!!

20161029_131508.jpg

20161029_131454.jpg

Lemon and lime :)

20161029_164746.jpg

Back