Hello MSC

Hi there,
I'm Stu, Im 20, currently living in Dorset and I own a White 1995 K11 1.3LX.
I used to own a garage, so have had my choice of cars, but there is a quaint charm about the Micra one feels, and the more i have used the car, it has become more to me than just getting from A to B, i think they are just fantastic little cars, and i dont think i will be getting anything else for a very long time, and even then, i will keep the Micra as a second car.
So far i havent completed any modifications to it, though i have much planned for it. The car is off the road at the moment, as i parked it a bit too close to a wall, no major damage, but after removing the buggerd bumper ect i discovered that the cross member was in a rather sorry state. Also, it will require a few pre MOT and a service before the MOT in march. Its now in my garage, and its too cold to work on it out there atm LOL
Im thinking about getting it off the road again next winter to get the bodywork and everything that i want to do on the car sorted, but alot can happen in a year, and i do plan on doing small things at a time throughout the summer and sharing it will some fellow Micra lovers on here!
The only down side about my Micra for me, is the gearbox. Regrettably, its manual transmission :( My own fault, i could have searched for a bit longer and got a good ol' automatic.
I have been looking through this site for many a month now, and have seen some amazing projects and got some rather good ideas, so i look forward to reading even more :D
Regards, Stu :)

Back