Hello to MSC members

Hi, just though I would say hello to everyone on this great, informative site, I have just bought a Micra 1.3 Lx " L" registered and GLAD NOW TO BE AN OWNER FINALLY, AS I HAD ONLY PREVIOUSLY DRIVEN A "N" REG MICRA AS A COMPANY CAR DRIVER, I may well be looking for help in the future from the more mechanically minded Micra owners on this great site, That is if I should have any mechanical issuses (doubtful because of the Micra's well known reliability) ALSO A BIG WELL DONE TO JAMES & KEV FOR PUTTING TOGETHER THIS GREAT SITE, I AM SURE IF I NEED ANY QUESTIONS ANSWERING OR HELP, NO DOUBT IT WILL BE READILY AVAILABLE FROM THE KNOWLEDGABLE MEMBERS ON THIS SITE, having looked around the site before registering, I know this will PROVE to be true, Many Thanks to all, for all your great informative posts, cheers~meccymira...........

Hi likewise I'm a new member here from the land down under (NZ:grinning:), since my partner bought a Micra K12 a couple months ago I have been looking around the forum trying to find more info about this great little car, and boy does this site have loads of it!!!

Big ups to all the members of this site, pity I can't drive our K12 across the globe to one of the meets :p there isn't too many micra clubs down here!!!

Cheers