hello from canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey everyone, just joined from canada. Not sure if there are other canadians here but its great to find this site where others share the same idea as me....... fixing up their micra. I own a 1989 micra 2dr k10 with an ma12 5spd.
I have had it for about 7 yrs now and have always wanted to make a sleeper out of it. I just think it is hilarious when you pull up to someone at the strip and they judge you by what you are driving and start laughing until that light turns green and you blow them out tof the water. like that Ferrari and Micra k11. Anyways it seems that most of my mods will have to come from the UK since here they pretty much just had one model. although they did come in 3 dr or 5 dr, 5spd or auto and there are some that have different features ie. rear wiper pass. side mirror trunk release( I believe you say boot release over there right) wheel covers and such. I have also noticed as I have been at the local scrappy that some of the ealier ones like '86 and '87s that have a tach. which I have take and istalled on mine. ( can't get it to work though) anyways that me and I look forward to chatting with some of you in the future. And if anyone wants to give me any advise or links to certain forums to help me get started please let me know Thanks and Cheers

Welcome to the club! I dont know much about K10's but there are plenty of members on here with plenty of knowledge. Liking the idea of the sleeper look though.

And yeah over here its a boot not a trunk, but we know what you mean so feel free to say what your more comfortable with (Y)

Added any little touches to the car or is it standard as of yet?

Enjoy browsing the forums

Right now it is totally standard and needs quite a bit of work still mostly cosmetic( its been sitting in the garage for four years now) so getting lots of surface scratches and it needs a new tranny. As I have been reading on here there is a lot of small mods that can drastically change the performance

welcome to the site :eek:) where in canada are u? most of my family live there and ill be moving there in a few years.

Welcome to the forums mate. I replied to your rev counter thread a second ago.

Dani, can i come with you? Always wanted to go to Canada lol

Hello and Welcome to the Club, I have been told that the K11 vs Ferrari Youtube vid the Ferrari is fitted with a Fiesta Engine so I've been told. Still looks good, there's more on Youtube with Micra's vs Calibra's Evo's and Scoobies.

Thanx for the warm welcome everyone. I am living in Calgary, Ab about 3500 km(2000 miles?) NW of toronto but I grow up in Ontario about an hour drive north of Toronto. I look forward to talking with all of you in the future, infact I got sooooo exited last night about this site that I went to the garage and pulled my old carb. So I am now going to start my projest. Any advise or treads you want to give me I would greatly appreciate it thanks everyone.
Cheers From Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back