hello and in the dark

Hi Lads,

New to forum glad to have found you alway like forum dedicated to specific areas.

Hope you can help with lights, front headlamp lights are on only the offside one works, pilot light on both are fine have rear lights ok just no near side headlight.

Wife had smelt a burning when lights on I tried it and also same electical burning smell inside the car it has now went away.

Checked all fuses inside car and swapped bulbs around all o/k (prior to this weather) have not checked in engine bay due to weather.

I have removed the dim/dip relay module to check it.

Would appreciate your thoughts and thanks in advance:grinning:

MM
PS why did nissen put 1 of the bolts holding the front Cat upside down and at the back the most difficult position to get at, still trying to work out the way into it with out removing the exhaust manifold:down:

Hi Lads,

New to forum glad to have found you alway like forum dedicated to specific areas.

Hope you can help with lights, front headlamp lights are on only the offside one works, pilot light on both are fine have rear lights ok just no near side headlight.

Wife had smelt a burning when lights on I tried it and also same electical burning smell inside the car it has now went away.

Checked all fuses inside car and swapped bulbs around all o/k (prior to this weather) have not checked in engine bay due to weather.

I have removed the dim/dip relay module to check it.

Would appreciate your thoughts and thanks in advance:grinning:

MM
PS why did nissen put 1 of the bolts holding the front Cat upside down and at the back the most difficult position to get at, still trying to work out the way into it with out removing the exhaust manifold:down:
Just been able to get the cat off mine, it wasn't fun :(
regarding the burning it could be the plug that the bulb goes into might have melted so get wrapped up, and have a look in the engine bay :blush:

Hi,
had a look under bonnet 5amp fuse for near side light cpmpletely melted will put in line fuse and check headlamp
thanks for help
MM:laugh:

Back