Hello all!

First of all may I say Hello to every one here! :)

I am a very recent (yesterday) owner of a K11 but have been waiting to get hold of it for a week, so I naturally read these forums pretty much throughout to get to know any troublesome issues, hints n tips with the cars and get to know the characters who frequent the forum - there is a lot of knowledge here!

Yesterday I performed a basic service - oil, filters, cleaned engine bay up and checked plugs etc. Fires up first time with no sweat but there was a small oil leak which I hope was coming from sump plug but checked the oil pressure switch too...not checked today but will be doing so shortly so, fingers crossed!

Anyway, I just wanted to say "hello!" and thanks for all the tips etc which I gathered over the last week already!
I am going to do some general tidying today due to this ace weather; cleaning out the crud behind wheel arches, washing etc but the body work is in need of tidying up a little - any one know if Turtle Wax do a yellow version of their chipstick and wax, just to cover up some blemishes/chips until I get a little more cash to get primer, paint, rust treatment etc in the next week?

Many thanks to all of you for helping me become a little more clued up already!

Hey Andy and thank you!

Here are some pics - check out some of the spots and dents. Some pics before T-Cut and some after as the paint is a little faded in areas. Hope the link works: http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x437/sirfoxalot/Car/

Turns out you can't embed photobucket

Some pics of pre and post polishing.

Have managed to get most of the dirt out of the wheel arches and going to start looking at my paint options I think.

Back