Holy what the hell.....

Ok so this scared the crap out of me, waiting at some traffic lights for them to turn green. Had the hand brake on, my hands off the steering wheel.

Lights turn green I drop the hand brake and accelerate in first forward (like you normally would) and the car shoots of to the left with massive torque steer, I mean it was like hyperactive power steering on caffeine and E numbers.

My question is what the hell would cause something like this? Out of all the cars I have ever driven I have NEVER encountered anything like it.

Sticking caliper? Driveshaft worn on one side causing one side to be stronger? All I can think of when its happened to me in the past

Stani1029 said:
Is the road surface flat? Ive had it where theres a dip and car follows it

Roads flat, I stop at these traffic lights almost every night going to work.

k11_whore said:
Sticking caliper? Driveshaft worn on one side causing one side to be stronger? All I can think of when its happened to me in the past

Its not the caliper, that problem was sorted weeks ago, surely it can't be the drive shaft?!

The road is wet, but I can't see..... Hang on, would having mismatching tyres on a wet road cause this?

thats regular with irregular tyre pressure difrent tyres driveshaft wear.or just k11 life in overdrive
lsd are good :)

After a bit of online searching, it's definitely not the drive shaft (no knocking or strange noises), it's not the road surface cause like I said I drive down this road every week day going to work.

I'm going to put it down to the damn car is trying to kill me

Dougyledds said:
Act of god!! Lol

For 21 im actually a medium mate, if you suspect anything odd let me know haha :)

Seriously all I have to do is think bad thoughts and it'll turn into the devils car

Back