The good news and the bad news

CMF_bourkey

» CMF Member
Firstly the good news.my insurance company have finally paid out for my car after it was stolen and burnt out.(see quick pic as a reminder).i got £770 which is pretty dam good seen as i only paid £270 for it a year ago.im also posting a load of modifiying receipts to my insurance company as they said that i can even have the money for them even tho i didn't declare it which i was well surpised at.i also have a new car aswell so it seems luck is finally going back my way.

the bad news to everyone is that it is not a micra.

it is a toyota starlet 1.3.it is a rapid little motor and it is basically toyotas version of the micra and it brings back a few memories drivin it.the bigger engine means that i can concentrate a lot on the engine to make it go even faster.

i now have something that many of you will be dying to get your hands on.the very rare super s dial that i got just before my car was stolen but never got the chance to fit.any sensible offers for this desired piece of kit is welcome.i may even consider posting abroad if it is worth it.

CMF_bourkey

» CMF Member

Attachments

• 14342.jpg
    14342.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 35

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
Shame the starlet isnt a Micra. THey just don't have the same character. But they are good cars.

Does the tacho cluster come with a free durex? :p

Depending on how interchangeable the speedos in the clusters are (i think they may be interchangeable between non tacho clusters) an australian buyer wouldn't be completely out of the question.

Back