headlights

jim_bling

Ex. Club Member
here is a new one how many people on here have lowered their car and put it through a M.O.T for it to fail on the headlights being to low what can be done about this then as i need the car for work and also the emissions it failed on even though it has a brand new cat put on do you think its the janspeed manifold that is making it fail the emissions test ?? any help apreachated or how ever ya spell it

I think a few people have had problems with Janspeed manifolds and emissions on MOT's, i think most people swap it for a standard one, then swap it back after the MOT's done :)

As for the lights, get them aligned, not sure where though, NISSAN?

I can't imagine the MOT failing the Headlight's unless the front was lowered more than the rear. If you can try and place some washers on the bottom mounting of each lamp, (Same amount of washers on each) It's either that of you've got some dodgy bulbs in there and I mean real cheapies.

cheers for the replies lads but car is all done now passed its mot am over the moon now thanks any way dont no what they done to it how it passed its emissions test or how they did the lights but its passed once again cheers much

Back