headlghts RHD to pseudo LHD

CMF_inbg

» CMF Member
I have a RHD 2003 Micra that I am using in E. Europe. Although there hasn't been any pressure on me to "change" the headlights (I still use stickers) I would like to conform.

I asked a Nissan dealership how much it would cost to change headlights and was told 5 euros. When I expressed surprise, they said it was a matter of adjusting the existing headlights, not replacing them. When I again expressed surprise, they did say that they would have to check, so obviously they hadn't given much thought to it. There is a language problem, in as much as I don't speak their language and they know little English.

Can anyone confirm whether or not that is the case or am I going to have to get new headlights?

CMF_inbg

» CMF Member
well ok but is that after u hav replaiced them wit the wuns that r spurcifkly for a LHD or can i reed yor rispons to min that the lites on a RHD r rilly the same as them on a LHD

CMF_fred

» CMF Member
not being from a land that I can drive 2hrs and be in 4 countries....(2 hours drive sometimes will only get me to the next town) I would suspect that all micras have the same headlights and they are just adjusted differently to accommodate where the oncoming traffic is coming from.

Back