RHD TO LHD conversion.

Hi, i've got a X plate Automatic Micra which is my daily driver and it got 32k miles on clock, i love that thing and it's pretty much brand new.
I would like to send the car in my country where i know someone will enjoy it more than me(my dad)in special the part with the conversion, i did some research about how to do it and what i need from a spare car but all i could find was some old threads on this forum which didn't offer me much.
If anyone has any information about this / done this before or atleast can help me with a thread that will be much appreciated.
Currently in my country these are really hard to find in general in very poor condition and with a lot of km's on board, and about 1k euro's aswell.. as i sayd, mine is pretty much brand new so that's why i think it would worth even if the cost of the parts and the transport will be the same.
Thanks in advance and sorry for any writing mistakes i'm potato.

Firewall is different. And some stuff underneath the bonnet. Like hoses and such. Also you need to change the side mirros as the angle of the base is different. If you can weld and are good with a grinder it should be doable. But then again its prolly easier to just buy a LHD one in a country that has LHD ones.

I do not know anything about LHD RHD conversion but when I want to drive from Europe to UK then I will have to tape my headlamps so that figures there will be a headlamps mismatch. For rears I am aware the reverse light is on the opposite side but you should check yourself if that is an issue or not. But for headlamps I am quite sure they won't pass MOT or they will adjust it that low you will be seriously handicapped in the dark with what you will see on the road.

Back