Head Gasket gone?

Ok guys

After re-fitting inlet and carb and starting the engine to see if it started ok (phone goes) come out to car cooking- yep not re-filled water from what i lost. Just wondering if you look at pic and vid to confirm before starting the job or setting me/car on fire.

When under revs water drops then rises, when getting hot foam appears on top- me thinks i have done the HG
Hoses are not getting pressurised (seem normal)

Vid to follow

i've never seen this before ...what could the white foam be ?? seems to be taking water whereas didn't before ...is there any other things i could look at

the coolant level takes a while to settle down mate, if you remove the rad cap while it still hot for instance
is the fan kicking in ok ?

i have the fan on a switch bud, i will be bloody luck if not i know that. will leave for an hour now and have another look see what it is doing, i know last time it went it was shooting out the header

i would let it cool down, top it up, and then run it for 10 minutes glen (without removing the cap)
the expansion bottle should rise slowly as the coolant expands, then return to its original level when cooled down

ok been out and run it for 10-15 mins, all seems fine- hoses seem ok, not losing water, no foam on top of head, no gunk under oil cap, not to smokey....could have i been a lucky boy for once?

ok been out and run it for 10-15 mins, all seems fine- hoses seem ok, not losing water, no foam on top of head, no gunk under oil cap, not to smokey....could have i been a lucky boy for once?
just the paranoia factor again glen ? 123.....123 :D

Back