Have bearings gone??

I have a 1.5 DCI k12 and scince I bought it it has been noisey now I asked for this to be checked out while it was under its 3 month warranty and the guy said the shocks were replaced and that that should solve the problem While it did make it quieter the noise when i get past 40mph is still quite loud but I just assumed as everyone says these cars are not the quietest that it was general noise. However recently it has started to make an awful tin can dragging noise (mainly when turning) from passanger side rear and now I have noticed the tyre is worn unevenly on the outside now I dunno if this is axle problem as in allignment or a bearing problem? or anything else for that matter.

Any advice here would be great as I am at a loss and gettin worried. :( my poor little micra bless him

if the noise increases/decreases in proportion to your speed, its most likely a bearing.... but the tire wear suggests a suspension problem?
was the work tire previously on the front, then the car got tracked, and the dodgey tire was moved to the rear? thats the case with my car anyhow...

the noise hat i get at 40mph is a low like loud road noise and actually goes completely when i reach 90mph (which I have only done a few times) the wierd tin can dragging noise only happens when the car has being doing over 60 for more than sort about half an hour, never from cold and very intermittent. An nope tyres never been rotated also no play in any of the wheels front or back had new shocks a year ago. so am at a loss here still all over tyres are fine and the tyre pressure gets checked regularly.

It was bearings I just took him to garage and they were bad like really really bad my poor little car :( but scince I have only had him a year yes I have put about 25000 miles on him but should honda have checked this when they sold him especially since I reported the noise and they just replaced the shocks. I bought him a year ago and he only had 3months warrenty but still I am thinkin are they at fault here??

Back