Front Wheel Bearings

Having just paid through the nose to have the Mondeo front wheel bearing and track rod end fixed at the garage I have decided never to grace a garage with my presence again.

So BEASTYS front wheel bearings are grumbling and a CV jont has a little click to it so i thought i would do them myself from now on.
Now I havent done a car wheel bearing since the mid 90s on an XR3i so I am assuming its much the same as the mondeo ... and looking at the haynes for the Micra it appears its just a press fit .....
Now on fleabay there is a nice little kit that i am hoping will press out/in the bearings on these cars ... and once bought thats a BIG saving for me and anyone local who needs them doing .....

So is this kit the right size and i assume i will still need to grind and chisel the hub bearing race off ?

I also assume on the Micra i will only have to pull the strut off much like changing a CV joint ..... so wont have to take the hub carrier right off the car ?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/450756-21...005&rk=5&rkt=6&mehot=pp&sd=131280740712&rt=nc

Back