Happy with your Life?

Hyundai

Buy & Sell Member
Are you happy with how your Life has turned out thus far? - Any important decisions you'd like to have a chance to decide over again?

Can't really complain. In a bit of debt, but working to sort all that out now :)

Being Friday afternoon and sunny outside probably helped too! ;)

Ooh, one thing that would make me completely happy - being able to complete Through The Fire And Flames by DragonForce on Expert.

Doesn't seem very likely though!

I would have finished off my degree to advance my career. However there is still time to do that. And i got promoted anyway just out of ability rather then qualifications.

Generally pretty good, looks like im about to get in to the apprenticeship i applied for :D

Only think thats poop at the moment is me and my girlfriend not getting on too well...

lookinf forward to being 18 tho! only a couple of weeks :D

i would have applied for an apprentiship last year instead of going to college and studdying product design

I applied for an apprenticeship, and didn't get it.

Now I don't know what to do next year. But I'm happy to see where what takes me.

its interesting because if i try and think of times when i had a choice and i made the wrong one then there isn't really any, i mean i made the wrong choices but if i hadn't then i wouldn't be where i am now if that makes sense.

i am happy with where i am in life, not so sure if i am happy with the world i am in at the moment tho.

im currently on an engineering apprentiship there really good, teach you a lot and i can get some of my car stuff done there ;)

yeah, I can say it's getting better for me personally. I lost my Job due to a back 'compression' problem 3 years ago. 5 weeks ago they put 2 titanium pins and 6 screws and a couple of cages in (got pics) and I'm walking normally with no pain, also I'm actually an inch taller (Y) so I'm really looking forward to full time work again.
Going to see Derron brown tomorrow, next week I get my Driving Licence back after a 6 month ban and in 3 weeks I'm off to lanzarote for a week in a 5 star Hotel.....so yeah, pretty good so far :D

I applied for an apprenticeship, and didn't get it.

Yeah same, however you can get apprenticeships til your 25 so what I've done is got a crappy pizza delivery job and I plan to ride out the recession then apply again afterwards, if I heard right on the radio yesterday that'll only take til 2035 :p

Graduated with a good degree, got a good job in London and living in my own place now (rented), pretty happy but am rather poor tbh! Trying to save as much each month as possible for a house deposit, which doesn't leave much money to treat myself. :(

What was it in?
Try again next year?

It would of been as a technical engineer for AgustaWestland.

If you didn't know, they make helicopters.

It was all going good till my interview, and although I was very honest, and relaxed in my interview, I didn't realize it would be my application form in a conversation, so I'd forgotten what I'd written about myself on it. Supposedly though, they had a massive number of people apply and I just wasn't good enough.

I also managed to remember the theory of flight by reversing the idea of ground effects, which I'm quite proud of :D

It would of been as a technical engineer for AgustaWestland.

If you didn't know, they make helicopters.

It was all going good till my interview, and although I was very honest, and relaxed in my interview, I didn't realize it would be my application form in a conversation, so I'd forgotten what I'd written about myself on it. Supposedly though, they had a massive number of people apply and I just wasn't good enough.

I also managed to remember the theory of flight by reversing the idea of ground effects, which I'm quite proud of :D

Oh mine is to be a technical engineer too, but mines with e2v,
theyve done stuff for NASA :blues:

i got past the interview stage, and i now have a day long asessment, and if this goes well then hopefully i will get it :D

guted for you that you didnt get it mate!

im currently on an engineering apprentiship there really good, teach you a lot and i can get some of my car stuff done there ;)

i so hope i get mine!
how many years through are you?

not fantastic for me, but not the worst, all to do with money really and carrer... i dropped out of college doing a body repair course. at the end of it i would of been able to get an aprenticeship but i dropped it to get a full time job to help my mum and her money troubles, i then lost my job and she was gonna kick me out, i had bought a car on finance that i didnt really want but i still bought it anyway back in 2007 and handed it back in jan cause i got laid off from another job back in january and been jobless since.

the best thing thats happened though is that i got ingaged to my girlfriend and its her thats helping keep my head umongst other bad stuff that has happened and stuff

Back