whats life all about

leroyboi22

Ex. Club Member
bit confused what to do,thinkin of buyin a flat but it would upset my parents if i movrd out ,and i dont know if theres much point being single which opens another sore point,bin single forever dont seem to know how to connect with anyone,barely got any m8s either sound a right sad case i know,but im sure my misery makes other people happy,lived to shelterd a life anyway never mind hope it works it self out startin to get depressed

sorry people didnt mean to bring you down,just lonely today

hey man things'll pick up, firstly move out, your parents will deal with it, bein single aint soo bad, trust me I know, get out a bit more, meet people and if it comes down to it go to a dating service

you obviously like cars, join a local cruise site and start going to cruises. I was a bit like you mate, then i joined a local bikers site and met loads of new mates, that lead to some nights out, where i met the missus... its funny how it all works out. maybe sort out an MSC cruise for your area??

Same as, but the way I see it is I won't know any of these people in 5 years so I don't care what they think of me. A few years back I had loads of friends, when I gave up drinking and smoking I ended up with 2. But I got out and met people through various clubs/ activities and my friendship group is growing. Use your micra to meet people.

yeah id like to go to donnie sumtime if i find the bottle,its nice to find some friedly comments for a change,ussally told to get on with it and stop being a ...

I don't mind people with real problems it's just attention seeking losers I don't like. You have a real problem and as I group I feel we can sort it.

Find a hobby lol. I have almost fully replaced mates with work. When i'm not working I'm sleeping or under my micra. The only real contact with other human beings aside from work is I chat to a girl on the phone for an hour a night.
Find someone you can talk to and talk to them. It aint perfect but it's a start.
Oh also a tip: people can't tell the difference between real confidence and fake confidence, if you act confident they don't know the difference and you get a positive reaction every time :)

Not them phone lines... lol. Twas a girl I met through my bruv, she just can't leave me alone, I love it cos it's a serious boost to the confidence.

never really had one (how sads that) just like to know what its like,lads at work talk about all the time and im kinda excluded:down:

damn right bro,still im proberly gonna be wild in my thirtes and ill still look gr8 too!i still cant served in a pub without id

things do and will get better leroy wish i was your age again mate honnestly. been single aint that bad. is it ?i could sit here and pour me heart out and tell you whats happened in my life that would make you feel better. your young single and you got a car oh and a computer what more ya want ?. i left home about the same age as you and if i new then what i know now i wouldnt of done it spend ya money on ya car not some 1 else the car wont answer back lol :p ( add to to ya msn mate if ya got it ) [email protected] anytime ya feeling down mate just give me a shout. take care mate

bless ya m8!!think ive found a good crew here post ya my address when ive got one andy!!

alwayz bin an ambition to drive round donnie corbs when ive paid the car off

chin up fella. I've felt like you have in the past and one of the key things that cheered me up alot was having friends around and when they werent there, (2am etc!) Crap TV like Jerry Springer just for laughs. Even if their aren't many friends on the scene, there's always be one who's gonna try cheer you up!

Dont worry about being single, some people can learn to love the single life, you just need to be doing the right things! such as activities that interest you. If you want a relationship to happen, it wont! so just relax, have a good laugh - your confidence will shine through and win you over a lady and something will happen. I met Ems through my website! Didnt expect that to happen at all!!

If home life isnt that bad, then don't move out yet. The last thing you want is moving into an empty flat when your feeling like that. Go watch football with your dad or something when the season starts and build up a relationship if you havent got one, as that'l make you happier too.

Also, don't worry about losing mates as if you start a new activity, you can make new ones. The good mates will keep in touch.

Finally, please dont use 'txt speak' :p

Hope that helps :)

Chin up Leroy, you've got us :)

Hurry up and and get a msn addy and you'll have mates coming in from all directions. And as Arnold says, don't go looking for love, it won't happen. Girls are attracted to confidence and happiness. So get out there, make some mates at car meets etc, and let it shine :) Oh, and listen to Arnold on the house bit too. Gettin a house when your feeling down is a big no no. you'll turn into a alki, or worse. Stay with your parents till they kick you out, and when that comes, if your still single, rent a house with some good mates. Will be a laugh :)

hey mate, i know how you feel, i am at the house buying stage, and hadn't really connected with ladies, but i met someone on a photography website last year and it is soo easy to talk to people on the internet, and now i am in sweden in her bed :) and life is good, still no house but some how i don't really care lol, just think about what you want, and if someone, is what you want i really recommend finding someone on the net cos i know it sounds nerdy and maybe it is but it makes it easy, just find a forum about stuff you like and talk. good luck ÖD damn stupid swedish keyboard lol öåäöä

Nex you dirty dawg!!

If you can afford to move out, do it, it's part of growing up, if you can, get a house share, you might meet someone of one of their friending, I ended up with a few perks at my last house share :D

Get on myspace and facebook and hobby forums, you're bound to meet someone there.

Hi mate, I know exactly how you feel iv been through similar crap luckily you don't have to see a counceler like i did that really does suck, if your wanting to meet people around derby region i live not far away you'll have at least one mate lol

You live in derby? And you can't find a girl, open your eyes, the girls up there are well nice, well all the ones I've met.

Back