Some people have no life

ollyc98

Ex. Club Member
Some retarded keyboard warrior read my ebay ad: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=230331083674

He has then emailed me to say:
who are you calling an idiot.I race an R1 run a Fire blade on the road, and use a T.Max for work. The Max has also taken me over the Swiss Alps across France and through Spain. Idiot go change your dyper. ITS NOT WHAT BUT HOW YOU RIDE I

I mean really, what sort of loser has nothing better to do?

I replied:
Alright mate don't cry about it it's just a joke, although maybe not.... have you really got nothing better to do all day but find people on ebay that annoy you.

what a tard, i bet hes just lieing to get u mad lol hes probably one of those people that are on the dole that I AS A TAX PAYER and PAYING for HIM to sit on his computer and write insultive emails. ALL people like this should dissappear, good come back though well done (y)

steve

What an arse...yeah im with steve on this one, i bet he doesnt even own a driving/riding licsence.
You think thats bad, you should have a look at some of the comments that crop up on youtube.
i cant stand it anymore, i used to look through them just for the laughs but everything is so like "ahhh mate your a chav" then its like "aah well at least i aint an emo"...ok so its arguing but nothing major. BUT THEN. suddenly youll see a crap load of racist comments come along from no where, all the while this is a wallace and grommit video lol. i just dont understand internet warriors lol ...ah well thats my rant to follow on from your rant dude! lol

Oh he's got more to say:
AS I SAID CHANGE YOUR DYPER FOUR LETTER WORDS ARE EASY FOR THE THICK.

to which I said:
Learn to spell diaper you ####ing retard, I bet you can't even ride a bike. People like you are what's wrong with the world. I suggest you never have children as there is a danger they may turn out as pathetic as you

Hahaha what a tool.

I bought a set of alloys off some 'dude' through ebay a while ago (the old almera gti alloys) but went off them a few weeks later so i listed them on ebay for just under what i payed for them, i then got a message a few days later off the guy i bought em off asking me why i was selling them and called me a cheeky git! Strange people out there man.

you cant do your motorcycle test on a 50cc bike i dont believe, i think its got to be like 125 or over? as you have to be 17 to pass and this is the age to ride a 125 on a CBT if memory serves so you have a very valid point for selling,
'ITS NOT WHAT BUT HOW YOU RIDE'
well this is a load of rasberries as i have just pointed out. These type of people really get on my nerves.

To change the subject only slightly, i also hate the people who drive up to you when you have just come out of tesco to say 'why bother with a micra?' i mean? are they on the right planet?? i think not one quote that i will always remember while i have a micra, its on the front of the club membership cards (this is my reply to them)
'do not underestimate what you do not understand'
. Its true though, i have seen micras a lot faster than a vauxhaul chav on the track.

Sorry to rant on, not my place but hey it annoys me :D

steve :D (all cooled off)

ah i cant stand people like this! you get them all over the interweb, you get a lot of them on youtube, they just start arguments and try and go one better than someone else by boasting about something they have, or trying to proove someone wrong, do they really think they are that important that everyone wants to hear what they have to say?!?

Phew, now take deep breahs :)

Back