Hannah the Micra

Hi nice motor did you fit the rear led light clusters yourself if you did do the plug connectors and wiring need much modding? Also if poss please post pics and fitting comments of your angel eye headlights thinking of getting some myself! B-)

Cheers guys:) got eagle eyes bout 5 years ago from japan but you can now get them on ebay alot cheaper than what i paid (3 month wait) angel eyes on ebay too, eagle eyes simple plug n play but think mine were wired for LH drive so chopped and fiddled till wires were connected right way round, hardest part of the swap was getting the original rears off as they have a waterproof sealent that bonds them to the car better than the bolts lols. i'll post more pics not much doing tidied up the dull grey trim sprayed the trims a darker silver gonna tackle the dent in the drivers door that was there when i got her:rolleyes:

couple pics fixed the door dent she came with (someone made a right hash pushing the dent out with what must have been a length of 2x4) not a bad colour match from a rattle can planning respray at some point

Back