Hammering

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
Took Whitey for a real spin up the back roads.
Man it is sure hammering and I am keeping it below 5000 rpm.
It pulls even better than before.
It is definately putting out more than 100Kw.
Cant wait to send it onto the MAP path compliments of an Autronic SMC ECU. 600 kls since the rebuild and the motor is feeling better each day.
Still will take it easy for the first 1000 kl.

cisco

» CMF Member
I bet White Knight is absolutely hammering.
Look out blue monster.

I can't wait to come for a spin in that thing of yours David.

CMF_Alex_B

» CMF Member
gawd, this car is going to be awesome, a white lx micra with a very big suprise for onlookers. gee you should get a sticker made up for the back window, something funny for the drivers to read when they are left behind you, :p

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
Yeah well Autronic SMC is on its way.
Really going to sort out the managemnt system and go for broke.
The water injection system even thinking of changing it so it sprays a fine mist of water in front of the intercooler.
This can also be controlled by the SMC and can be related to say when it goes on boost. This will cool the intercooler down a lot as when on boost means I am at speed so max. affect. You only need a very fine spray as coupled with incoming air you get very good gains.( ie evaporative cooler). THis way if I wanted to be real crazy could run say 70%metho,30% water.
I have also bought off ebay a genuine rear pommie Micra decal that says"LS"
Which will mean"limited superchared" Well it will to me in my dreams.

why not try a nitrous spray on the intercooler. This would work a treat. One of my freinds did this on his 450bhp evo 5. I think that this would work better becuase nitrous can be sprayed at minus 0 whereas water cannot. not sure how much this would be but im sure it wouldnt be too much more than the water system.

CMF_evade

» CMF Member
yep intercooler waterspray is cool

ive got that on mine, which could be connected to an auxliary on my ECU..but for the time being its just using the front wiper washer pump/reservoir..so if i want to use it just 'pretend' to wash the windscreens..

CMF_rome_rod

» CMF Member
evade WROTE:

"yep intercooler waterspray is cool

ive got that on mine, which could be connected to an auxliary on my ECU..but for the time being its just using the front windshield washer reservoir/pump..so if i want to use it just 'pretend' to wash the windscreens..

I must admit this is new to me. I may have heard of it as it is not a entirely new idea to me but it is the first time I have actually read people's comment about it. Very interesting.

Back