• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Haggard JDM 1.3

Hi Guys,

Due to the sale falling through for the K10 I have managed to pick myself up another Micra! Susan.

_57%201_zpsvitwg38y.jpg

_57%202_zpsfdfjbn1l.jpg

_57%203_zpspm5fg3qo.jpg

_57_zpsvaxynirj.jpg

_57%204_zpsyviikuq5.jpg

_57%207_zpst72mpske.jpg

Got her with no MOT, overall inspection at sale was fine however with a ramp to hand I found some issues with caused failure.

• Rear Sill Seatbelt Anchorage Excessively Corroded
  • Rear Floor Seatbelt Anchorage Excessively Corroded
  • Brake Pads Below 1.5mm Thickness
  • CV Boot (Minor Job)
Apart from that the engine is solid, starts first time every time and looks well maintained, the car has seemed to have had a new steering rack and new wishbones.

Plans are to get the welding sorted, get it MOT worthy and the rest you will have to wait and see ;)

Will be updating throughout.

P.S do these badboys have a fuel warning light? No sign on manual however says there is one scattered online?

B

Been a while since last posted on here, due to car being outside my house for one night between it failing its MOT and going in for the work the good old DVLA crew paid my car a visit early hours that morning.

However after calculating the release fee £260 and work I purchased another Micra,

1.3 GX 1996 5 Door
11 Months MOT
£450 which is quite reasonable

Tailgate had a big hole of rust under the number plate so replaced the tailgate and will respray.

Number plates are sevearly damaged however cannot get number plates done without the full V5 which I haven't got yet :(

Pics to follow soon

dvla susan need a bruising.
nice move on the 1.3 its a different animole :)

Tell me about it like nobodies business and whistles for some reason (yet to be checked out but enjoying the noise)

Currently got a new spoiler temporarily until i get the si spoiler, courtesy of [HASHTAG]#AndyGray[/HASHTAG].

Nismo style grill but instead no top lip as professionally cut as requested by me as not keen on the standard Nismo ones.

The hub caps of Susan (DVLA not taking them)

Stripped back seats

Rear wiper delete literally new talgate with no hole.

De-Badged

lowered however engine mounts need replacing so will go more on front again Andy let loose with the tools.

11052382_1449919435300482_2247938935852395490_n_zpsguzrufkf.jpg

11143403_1459108474381578_8892235651968088818_o_zpsgtwnlfge.jpg

DSC00086_zps8twh3zon.jpg

DSC00088_zps1t8ug5ve.jpg

Keep watching, was bought fully stock and all done by time log book arrived today!

NICE

Big B

Last edited:
Today was the day I decided to start smoothing my back bumper! :)

DSC00097_zps0rt8acp2.jpg

My friend working hard... look at the flick of that wrist! :rolleyes:

DSC00096_zps1rfmxnsw.jpg

DSC00098_zpsjnhd7bmr.jpg

Oh and number plate lights fitted, however not happy with the ligament! Has anybody got any advice on lining up the holders as they have a screw too long to make accurate measurements.

DSC00100_zpsa3x0onmg.jpg

G, get it? :cool:

DSC00089_zpsaocvwkdj.jpg

The custom grill!

DSC00091_zpsjuhsgjad.jpg

DSC00092_zpsc8ixwzp4.jpg

Big B

Been a while since I have last put an update on the old forum, looks different now... :cool:

Decided on what colour I want my car to be in, so did a tester panel however not having a unit seems to attract flies. So just a test panel.

11698976_1468065750152517_8263225808527296224_o%201_zpsiqtrumor.jpg

Mellow yellow :)

(It was a nice panel till some drunken idiot lifted it up as some bolts were not put back on)

Thanks to Shaun I have the spoiler I needed, got the K10 number plate lights from a local scrappy with a lot of negotiation as he wanted that car for a personal. The lights just need realigning with some washers I have picked up.

SAM_1500_zpsde7myspq.jpg

Back bumper still needs another layer and sanding work to get it how I want.

I like the Nismo grille but had to have something a tad different, my mate with a good old file and a axe saw, however we will be doing another one with a dremel at some point.

SAM_1498_zpswnc1qrbi.jpg

And the single wiper does the job and was spontaneous.

Due to some idiot kicking the quarter panel more filler work needed but coming along nicely from what it was, you got to love them window guards.

SAM_1488_zpsc3lvpexx.jpg

and the best purchase of all is the march tail lights £35 quid posted! Bam.

DSC00113_zpsl8jlce6r.jpg

Been refurbished and buffed since then.

DSC00116_zpsemnmukhf.jpg

cling film all safe ;)

Car is now SORN due to suspension joint near enough gone, and clutch could do with replacing so going to get all that done and get the bodywork done.

B

Looks good mate! (even if she is 50 shades of grey;)) are those k10 light nipples? And is the number jap sized or "4x4" sized?:)
Yeah there the K10 lights mate, and the number plate lights are different sizes as Halfords didn't do the other sizes so going to order them offline. Had to get some plates fast as mine were in bits!

Yeah just getting somewhere indoors to spray haha! Thanks

Sent from my NX785QC16GE using Tapatalk

Progress is looking good mate youlo have to drive here when its done :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Yes deffiantely we need to arrange something it should be done bodywork wise and suspension wise then can concentrate on the engine.

Sent from my NX785QC16GE using Tapatalk

Haha gave a couple of panels on mine a buff today and test fitted my cousins 13x8's need to get him to sell me them haha
ea3d40c4dc5288d089b53b960e62734f.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

It has been a while since I have posted, due to rust it wasn't viable to repair, I have bought a new Micra which I will post a new blog about :)

Back