Grrrr why cant i live in leeds???

sammyboi

MicraMachinePower...
Interested in buying the "F.s L-reg K10" from Super S 1.5T, which used to be owened by Mark! But its in Leeds area and im in Essex. And i got no way of getting it from Leeds area to here!

Its just so annoying because it sounds like a wonderful car and id love to bring it back to life by getting it up and running again!!

GRRRRRRRRR!!

Mete the uk is a tiny country... make a day trip up here man...

you and a friend get a train up North, Pick the car up and drive down again... not like you cant get a hotel if you tired...

Good idea but ive asked around my mates that can drive as most cant drive yet, like myself, and no1 is willing to drive that far!

And looked up train fair and its £43 each one way! But id be willing to pay that as been offered the car for £200.

Offer him £157. No offence to the man, but I think he should take it, keep a good car like that in the club I say. Good luck to you.

Thanks Turtle!

If only it was possible for me to get the train up to leeds myself and drive it back!! That would be the only way i could do it!! Just wish this offer came around the time when i pass

I dont believe that car has an MOT, so you cant take the train and drive it legally anyway! as above, britain is a small place, and i've driven to Umar from my house down south before to get a few bits, nice bloke & well worth the drive! doesnt take that long really

yeah id love to drive up there, but cant yet. Whaen i pass my test then ill be able to, but until then, its not going to be possible.

i went to leeds me n a mate, met phil awesome, top bloke lol, sold a set od fiesta RS alloys while i was down there, got lost like, but all in good fun lol, the chicken kebab was ace too lol!

book tickets in advance? leeds-london u can get cheap as 20 quid if u book in advance compared to 60 on day thats return as well single is 8 50 i think

cheers for all the advice! Still interested in car but buying a bodykit off Paul_k10_lx now as Super S 1.5T didnt want to break car because of what it is! But if i had the money again, id definately try and buy it.

Mate if I'd have seen this earlier I'd have given you a hand somehow, I'm always buzzing up and down between basically London, Leeds and the North West!

that would of been awesom!! Shame ive already bought a body kit...broke now :down:
but thanks anyways :grinning:

might have been a good thing for why you havnt bought that car, the amount of things i did in it and what its been through you dont wanna know lol

heres a pic of it in its best, still no k10 has beat its time down the 1/4 mile!

5hyrtMedium.jpg

Back