Can i ask why?

B

Ben

Even though i have repeatadly asked for members to join the sports forum only two people have? Im not having a go or nothing but it seems my efforts are in vain at the moment. I would appreciate some feedback as to why a lot fo the members who are interested in football and sports havent as this will allow me to work on why, my betting is because of who i am and issues from the past but i dont think this should be the case.

I also believe with the admin and stuff its politicaly motivated but i dont see why it needs to be, i will be linking to MSC if they allow and i had hoped that i would see more members from MSC on the forums, any feedback appreciated. All you have to do is look at the fantasy leagues to see how many people are interested yet no joiners???

Cheers Gemma + Glenn

Ben said:
I also believe with the admin and stuff its politicaly motivated

Not me it aint, im as neutral as PH7. Ive checked out the site, but seem to have less and less time for other sites and forums at the moment, otherwise i'd have registered! :)

5ilver Micra said:
Mate im not really in to football so if i joined i would probably never go on sorry :( Whats the link ill send it to my mate on msn if ya want?

Arnold said:
Not me it aint, im as neutral as PH7. Ive checked out the site, but seem to have less and less time for other sites and forums at the moment, otherwise i'd have registered! :)

cheers guys, i appreciate both these comments and take heart from them because i can see both points of views, however if you could just send it to the odd person who might be interested that would be spot on. Silver micra, its a sports forum as well not just football but fair play at the end of the day, thanks for the comments guys:

www.toolbox-fc.co.uk

the thing is Ben, your forum offers nothing different to the various other football and general forums out there, apart from all the others are established and active.

It takes time, and a lot of effort, and patience.

Ben said:
I also believe with the admin and stuff its politicaly motivated but i dont see why it needs to be, i will be linking to MSC if they allow and i had hoped that i would see more members from MSC on the forums, any feedback appreciated. All you have to do is look at the fantasy leagues to see how many people are interested yet no joiners???
Cheers Gemma + Glenn
Personally I see no reason why to mention the admin as we have no influence on your football forum nor have posted any comments in your thread.

The admin here also have no influence on MSC members joining your forum, it's entirely upto them

me... sorry I simply don't have the time to spend on anymore forums at the moment.

Kev

i dont think many people are into the old foot of ball.. i know i hate it.. if i were you id spam every other football related fourm liike some anoying people do :D spaming is the key to draging people to the site.. lso register some other names and stick up some posts of those profiles asking questions ect make it look populated..

goldstar0011 said:
Unless it contains extensive information on weightlifting, gym activities and diet then it's not much use to me but best of luck!!

Thanks ali appreciate the comments and Kev i apologise fro bringing admin into it, i never said you had influence over other members, i was just a bit annoyed last night thats all, againa apologies. As for you G, there will son be a whole section dedicated to exactly this, my mate is busy writing it u at the moment. Thanks for the comments guys, advice taken

cheers hughes, big thankyou to the few members who have joined, really appreciate it, putting a lot of time and effort into this and hopefully some of the advertising ideas i have should come about in the next few weeks, getting a little more active but its still dead, the more the merrier for me but please dont join unless u intend to post, had to ban my first member tonight, what a pain

chees people, she was just being like um....me really ha ha nah man she just anoyed the life out of is, kept swearing, writing in caps, ignoring rules, abusing other members etc

Back