Grinding/hissing noise when allelerating?

HEllo,
I changed the throwout bearing as you can see on the pictures

Now i have a grinding/hissing noise like metal on metal when accelerating.
Its proportional with the amount i push the throttle pedal.
Its in all gears, any speed, any rpm, warm or cold.

My friend tightened the 30mm bolts on the wheels too much for my taste,
I suspected the wheel bearings, but they would hiss all the time when the micra is moving.

Differential?
We put the gear oil back to the drop, 3 liters, i changed it 10000 km ago.
CV joins, discs and pads are not perfect, bit we didnt touch them at all.

If the discs/pads are the issue, they will make constant noise all the time, not only when accelerating.

Could it be the new throwout bearing is little bit longer than the old one, and its slightly touching the pressure plate all the time? Because when i press the clutch the noise stops.

Do you have any ideas guys?

The spring from the fork is pushing it back, i took the cable and thighten it at that spot,if i tight it more the cluch is disengaging.

If you can start the car.
Loosen the cable off and pull the fork towards you it should disengage the release bearing.. and stop the noise from the clutch.

If there's no travel in the fork at all you may need to take it apart again and investigate

If there is travel in the fork you need a new return spring, cleaner greased shaft or better retaining clips on the bearing

I think i cant pull the fork towards me more than it is now.
I tested how the new bearing was sliding before the install, the clips, it was going smooth.
The axle had a little grooves, i sanded them with 1000 grid paper, and i wonder why they didnt put a sleeve, so the bearing is not sliding directly on aluminum?

Back