New clutch, bit of noise when pressing peddle?

Hey guys. My missus mocra k11,1 litre "S" had real bad clutch judder in pulling off for months, so i decidedto pull it out and have a look. Put a new clutch in, put copper slip on the shaft the release bearing sits on ( old bearing seemed to stick on the shaft when i had the box out moving it), new pressure plate, and of course clutch disc. Car drives like a dream, i put 2.5 litres of oil back in the box (apparantly its 3 needed), no grinding of the gears, pulls well and NO JUDDER FINALLY! Anyway, on driving with the radio off earlieer, i noticed when i put the pedal down theres is a slight rubbing/hissing sound,like that when youve put new brake pads and discs on and you get that bit of rubbing. I stopped and adjusted the cable a few times but the noise is just the same, i thought it was a bit of drag but if i loosen the cable too much it has trouble engageing gears as the clutch doesnt do it job! so the cables adjusted nice and the pedal feels nice, no grinding or anything of gears,just that noise? A good quality clutch has been fitted and the release bearing has alot bigger surface area than the last one. Any ideas what it could be? Thanks in advance.

mine had a similar noise when i machined too much off the f/w front face, and the cushdrive springs were catching the 6 crankbolts.
fitting the friction plate on backwards might have the same effect ?

I fitted it right,with the "nipple" type bit pointing away from the flywheel,the flattest side of the friction plate against the wheel?

Back