Grilles.

Which style.

• Total voters

davey1991

If its not scrubbing, its not low enough.
Struggling too decide what grilles i want, i'm very unsure about my current open mouth look so i'll let you guys vote.

Open mouthed, black.
2012-04-02160327.jpg

Standard, painted black.
DSCF4425.jpg

Standard.
DSC00070-2.jpg

Your votes decide it.

if it were mine, id re-fit the side rub strips and have the standard grills painted black, but would also paint the wheels gloss black. bit of a matching theme going on then what with the headlights etc. chrome grills work better with standard headlights and silver/polished wheels, all about the feng shui for me LOL

This....

2012-04-02160327.jpg

....wins. Until such a time that you replace the reverse rimed 14"s with a set banded to 7"+

If it was mine I might be inclined to try a mesh that is the same silver as the wheels behind the nostrils and the bumper opening. But would probably decide it looked a bit chavvy and change my mind about it.

Some plates, pressed ally, but not some soppy font, without the side bar would help it too. I reckon it could pull off the same splitter that minty has (and I think the Italian member whose name I've forgotten too).

I'd like pressed plated but money is an issue, just reminded me too buy some stainless plate bolts though mark!
The lower grille was silver and as you say VERY chavvy haha.
Trying too find some cheap 10mm spacers but no luck so far. Anyone?

Damn you, i need too do that!
Spacers need desperatley haha.
i have a can off flame red aswell.

can someone photoshop an ultra open mouth grill? Remove the centre bit where the nissan badge is and just join the two grills into one. Then maybe a black mesh?

sorry to come in to an old post but hoodedreeper ur micra dosent even look like a micra no more i love it!! :p is it a k11? what age is it :p

Back