New Member Looking for parts and general advice

Hey all,
Have owned my Micra K11 for coming up to 8 months now, having looked around on this website I have decided to start my own thread in the hope that members can help me get up and running on things I want to achieve on my car.

I'm not looking to do much but this is what I have already achieved:

Done some stickerbombing on the inside of my car to try and make the grey more appealing, recently did my front grills open mouthed and covered with stickers also yet not sure if its a lasting look so looking at finding either some aftermarket ones or some open mouthed facelift bonnet grills on here.

Still got trims on the car and have been looking forever on ebay for a decent pair to come up, I love the idea of wide arches and wider wheels but realistically i haven't got the money yet so looking for standard Micra alloys to put on, have posted this in the wanted section. The idea of a couple of go faster parts interests me to, mainly at the moment an induction kit but will explore more opportunities in the future.

Anyway this is a long enough spiel so will add to it if firstly I can get some replies and interest of such.

Back