Grill

scrappy

Ex. Club Member
Hey guys
I was just wondering if anyone knows if i could put a new model grill with a silver trim on a old 95 k11??

Just not sure if it would fit

Cheers
Dan

Yea but its only the small grill on the front, if its the same size it shouldnt be a problem just to swap them over, i hope =S

Eitherway im only brainstorming so wont reeli matter if i cant

Cheers

if the grill you mean is off another prefacelift car, it'l fit with no problems..
If it's from a facelift I wouldn't bother..

The standard SR grill is probably about as close as you'd get to something thats a similar style to the two mini grills thats are included in the bonnet of the facelift...and you dont need to do any modifying.

If you cut up a stock grill you probably could bond the two mini grills into it, to give you the look youre thinking about, would it be worth it...i'll leave that up to you :D

best to try and customise a stock grill, thing is tho that it wont look right, the stock cars are all designed around a theme, i think it will make the car look a bit weird.

but it wouldn't be too hard to do if you used 2003 vents because they overlap and so would cover any mistakes you made when cutting the grill

Back