Front grill

R

rossw87

Hi every1 am currently in the process of tuning up my micra k11 1.3 sr but think the front grill needs to come off and put some mesh in its place,
Would like some advice on how to do this if anybody knows how or if anyone is selling a grill?????

any advice would be appreciated

Cheers

Rossw87

cheers mate am relatively new to the site but will bear in mind for future

nice thats the look im going for, well hoefully

keep u the good work m8,

how did you go about cutting out the original grill?????

do you reckon it would be worth gettin an old 1 from a scrayard to do it with?

rossw87 said:
nice thats the look im going for, well hoefully

keep u the good work m8,

how did you go about cutting out the original grill?????

do you reckon it would be worth gettin an old 1 from a scrayard to do it with?

my g/fs not driving her micra yet so i had the time to do the grill still not done :blush: so u probs would be better buying one out of a scrappy. i used a big kitchen knife because i was to lazy to go to the shef for a hacksaw :devil: just cut as cleanly as u can and file the exess off

dscn13923po.jpg

dscn13912fw.jpg

plenty of sanding and time taking gets you a perfect finish

if your micra is the sr does that mean that it has the later, more rounded grill, if so you might find it easier to get hold of an earlier squarer grill, and mesh that, although if you know what you are doing this shouldnt be a problem, personally i would be interested to see a later grill meshed, as i dont remember ever seeing one done before

i bought this grill off someone on the club just an idea for you

Attachments

• P1000297.jpg
    P1000297.jpg
    352 KB · Views: 303
i have one for sale,thats been meshed for a pre facelift micra lik ethe one in this thread that kristian posted,

pics are in for sale section undre super s breaking started by me,mite be on page 2 or 3 now

rik have you still got the grill for sale and if so how much m8?

cheers

oh yeh n wot colour?

Back