Greddy E-manage

Baz

Ex. Club Member
Got the Greddy e-manage blue today by ups
Collecting the st tommorrow out of dublin docks!!
Also bought apexi racing plugs heat range 7

Ed just wondering the harness that comes with the unit just wires into airflow meter,power,revs,is this correct
I ordered the ignition harness and pressure sensor but would you recommend the injector harness aswell or is that what you ment when you telling me the last time, by fuel harness(injector harness)?

AAAA0001-1.jpg

Fuel harness, inj harness are the same thing, and yes youll need it. Should be 3 'looms' in total. The guys who are fitting it will be able to advise you on the minor details :)

Thanks man,I'll probably head over on the boat some weekend and spin down to you,I'd really like to see your ST and you can check mine out see if everythings A1

I've only just spotted your post, your welcome to pop over at some point in the near future. Just contact me about this later.

Ed said:
I've only just spotted your post, your welcome to pop over at some point in the near future. Just contact me about this later.

thats grand,I'm in collage at the moment until mid-october so I'd sy it will be after that,I'll book the car in with you well in advance cheers.

Back